Wednesday, March 6, 2013

To Hell and Back!!

Hello everyone, We anchored out in the channel near Georgetown, Grand Cayman, and had to take a tender (small boat) to the port. I took a local bus to Hell, a small town that you can say,"I went to Hell and back!"I mailed a postcard with the Hell stamp on it and continued on my way.I went to the eastern side of the island, where I saw the blowholes with wind and surf pushing up through the sharp black rocks. Afterwards,I got back on the bus and arrived at the QE Botanical Park. It was 65 acres of native flora and fauna. Their claim to fame was the blue iguana which is similar to the ones I have seen at Fairchild. They are magnificant reptiles who are very endangered and protected. Georgetown is very built up as you leave the city. Sun was shining and I came back on board in just enough time to shower and meet some new friends for dinner. Tomorrow is Falmouth, Jamaica mon. Love, Kerry

No comments:

Post a Comment