Thursday, March 7, 2013

No Problem Mon!

It is Jamaica mon! Lots of fun! We went bobsledding, which fed my adrenaline rush. We went to the top of Mystic Mt. and listened to music and watched dancing.Great energy! Then we went the bobsled. I pushed it full opened and screamed down the mountain like a little girl. Monumentous! Next we arrived at Dunns River Falls. Hundreds of people waiting their turn. I had my waterproof camera (thanks Rocky!) and into refreshing water I went! We held hands and everyone helped each other, regardless of nationality.Very cool! WE held hands,slid down rocks, swam in pools and walked all the way to the top. (about 800') As this was a short day, we headed back immediately and arrived at the port in enough time to get on board and head back to sea and on to Ft. Lauderdale. This has been an interesting experience. Getting back to my roots. See you next time! Love, Kerry

No comments:

Post a Comment